The following Scott County Government offices will be open for public, face to face operations on Monday, June 1, 2020.
- Offices in the Scott County Courthouse at 101 East Main Street
- Judge Executives Office 2nd Floor
- Scott County Property Valuation Administrator 2nd Floor
- Human Resources 2nd Floor
- Treasures Office 2nd Floor
- Scott County Road Department
- Scott County Animal Care and Control- Lobby Area Open/Kennel Area by Appointment
- Electrical Inspection- Transactions in the Lobby/Entry Area
- Sheriff’s Office- Lobby Area-Limited to Two Patrons at a time
- County Attorney’s Office – Lobby Area
In order to provide a safe environment for the public and staff members during the COVID-19 Pandemic, visitors are asked to observe the following:
- Do not enter the Building if you have felt sick in the last 24hrs
- Observe social distancing at all times during your visit.
- Visitors are also encouraged to wear a facial mask when visiting any county facilities and during face-to-face interactions with county staff.
- Citizens are encouraged to contact offices via phone or email if possible, in order to limit interactions.
The following offices/facilities will remain closed to the public.
- Scott County Fire Dept.- open for Emergency Response
- Georgetown Scott County EMS- open for Emergency Response
- Emergency Management -open for Emergency Response
- Scott County Detention Center Lobby
- Scott County Clerk’s Office
Vehicle tag renewal available through drop-off service in courthouse lobby/transfers by appointment, call 502-863-7875 or email email@example.com