Transfer Station Voucher Program
Scott County Fiscal Court, City of Georgetown along with Rumpke Services offers the free transfer station voucher program for Scott County residents. This program allows residents to utilize the transfer station four (4) times in one calendar year during Rumpke business hours only. Residents are limited to one voucher use per household. Vouchers are only issued for Scott County residents, with a valid driver’s license.
The Rumpke Transfer Station is located at 245 West Yusen Drive, Georgetown, KY 40324. Phone: 1-800-828-8171
Participants must observe the following rules and regulations for the program:
- Residents may only use 4 vouchers per calendar year
- Residents may only take one load per day, per household
- Load size is limited to the bed of a pickup truck OR a single axle trailer
- Contractors are NOT eligible for the voucher program
- Heavy construction debris including shingles, concrete, and tires, are excluded from the voucher program and will incur a charge
- No liquids, hazardous materials, propane or gas cylinders, motor oil, or freon containing appliances
- All loads must be tarped to prevent litter when hauling to the transfer station
- No commercial loads or vehicles
Online Voucher Program
To obtain a voucher number, residents must create an online profile. Use this profile to check the status of your voucher usage at any time. Residents redeem vouchers by showing valid ID and voucher number to transfer station staff at the scale house on the business day usage.
Click on the “Online Voucher” button at the top of the page to create your profile.
Solid Waste Coordinator